Web automation engineer
ROBLOX is the largest user-generated content site in videogames. On ROBLOX, players use core building components to create and share elaborate online worlds that anyone can explore and play, generating over 1.7 billion page views and 40 million in-game hours each month. The site is ranked #1 in the US for total engagement time with kids and teens. Our mission: to become the global leader in user-generated gaming and creation for all ages.
Ship code multiple times a day, automatically running release candidates through thousands of tests, rolling out across hundreds of servers, and rolling back if business and operational metrics deviate from statistical norms. Sound cool? We think it's awesome. Help us build it.
- Build an automated test framework that supports multiple versions of all browsers
- Support 3 web applications on production and 10 test sites (and growing)
- Manage hundreds of automated tests, and help us develop thousands
- Drive the best practices of continuous integration and testing across engineering
- Contribute to the quality of our overall release pipeline
- Test and push releases every day
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experienced programmer, familiar with at least one object-oriented language
- Automated testing experience with Selenium or equivalent a plus
- Self-organized, creative, fast learner who can work under pressure and pivot on a dime
- Passion for quality
New candidates, please apply here
Returning candidates, please login here
Salary is negotiable based on experience and/or qualifications. ROBLOX provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits and a 401k program.