Senior Systems ENGINEER
ROBLOX is a leading user-generated gaming site that makes players the architects of their own 3D worlds, drawing over one billion page views and 21 million in-game hours each month. The site is ranked #1 in the US for total engagement time within the 8-14 year old segment, and is rapidly growing in popularity amongst players aged 15+. Our vision is to become the leader in user-generated gaming for all ages, around the world. On ROBLOX, players use core building components to create elaborate online games that simulate the real world. Check out our latest news at blog.roblox.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an energetic and talented systems guru with a proven track record in optimization, debugging, and memory management. Is that you? Let's talk.
- Help lead the development of new games built on the ROBLOX platform infrastructure
- Drive implementation and delivery of new features
- Design rock-solid and highly scalable systems
- Develop and optimize code and data structures
- Interface with other engineering teams, including networking, operations, and rendering
- 3+ years experience in systems
- Strong background in C++
- Experience with software systems design and integration
- Ability to develop robust, high-quality code across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of basic security principles such as encryption and hashing
- Experience with Windows SDK development
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
New candidates, please apply here
Returning candidates, please login here
Salary is negotiable based on experience and/or qualifications. ROBLOX provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits and a 401k program.